Members are required to be on the cleaning rota during one week of the season & need to
- Indicate that they have noted the week
- Carry out cleaning duties at least twice in that week & date the list when completed.
- Carry out the cleaning prior to any matches to ensure that visitors are welcomed into a clean & tidy clubhouse.
- Men are responsible for cleaning the Men’s changing room & toilets, the disabled toilet, the corridor between, the main club room & the Visitors changing room.
- Ladies are responsible for cleaning the Ladies changing rooms & toilets, the kitchen & the corridor between.
Members are required to assist with catering for matches & placed on a rota & need to –
- Indicate that they have noted the week. If they cannot do the date allocated it is their responsibility to arrange to change with another member & this change noted on the sheet
- The group allocated on the day should familiarise themselves with the Advice to Caterers document – new for 2015. (Copy on this website)
- The menu will be agreed and arrangements made for carrying out shopping
- Laying of tables, meal preparation, serving & clearing up & washing up are all part of the duty
- One member of the group must be at the club by 2pm to serve at the bar prior to the game.
- Drinks order slips will be given to each rink & these orders should be prepared as the rinks leave the green.
- Ensure that the correct money is collected from each rink
- Further drinks should be served after the meal has been served as required.
- All glasses should be washed & the bar & the kitchen left in a clean & tidy state
- The Captain of the day is responsible for closing the bar & locking up.